Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Directions to the Apostles - Know Jesus' words, help others know them, keep the commandments

Jesus gives some very straightforward advice to his Apostles the night before his death. Here's some of that advice:

7 If ye aabide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall baskwhat ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father aglorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

9 As the Father hath aloved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10 If ye akeep my commandments, ye shall abide in my blove; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.

It appears that there are 3 suggestions here: Know Jesus' words, help others know them, keep the commandments. Then you'll abide in his love, the greatest of all blessings.

No comments: