Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Accepting Callings

D.C. 67:

14Let not your minds aturn back; and when ye are bworthy, in mine own due time, ye shall see and know that which was conferred upon you by the hands of my servant Joseph Smith, Jun. Amen.

Each one of us in the church gets callings. Many times these are a stretch for us and we don't understand why we got those assignments. For example, I remember being called as Activity's Coordinator. I was very concerned that I wouldn't be able to come up with activities. I learned a lot from that experience.

Eventually we know why we are called to things. Or as this verse says, "ye shall see and know that which was conferred upon you by the hands of my servant". We figure out why we're given assignments eventually.

Have a good day.

No comments: