Saturday, April 2, 2011

Best First Presidency Talks Ever

There was plenty of good today at Conference. In particular, I loved the First Presidency messages. Rather than mention what they talked about, I'll mention what happened in my brain.

Pres. Uchtdorf spoke about living below our privileges and what the Priesthood can allow us to do. Well, the entire time I was having thoughts about things to do or learning things I hadn't previously thought of. That is in part the priesthood helping me fulfill my duties and learn. I don't have thoughts come to me at any other time like I do when I'm thinking and being inspired while reading scriptures or listening to the Lord's servants. This is in part the Priesthood letting me know things I can do.

Women have access to these same thoughts as well by the way. Elder Cook talked about that some.

No comments: