Thursday, February 10, 2011

Does God see us?

I was reading for our lesson in Sunday School (Jamie and I are subbing this week) and came across these verses in Matthew 10:

29Are not two asparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30But the very ahairs of your head are all numbered.

31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more avalue than manybsparrows.

Is this true? Does he care for all of us and look out for all of us this much? Yes. My wonderful wife had an experience this week that helped show this.
Life has been a little intense lately (both kids fairly sick, moving, I've been sick, she's been sick, her great-grandma is dying) and that creates stress. Jamie told me yesterday that that stress was being expressed as hard feelings against me (truthfully I'm not around or as helpful as I need to be.

So, she decided to pray and ask for help to get over those feelings building up inside of her (that shows some faith). So, that night she had a dream that dramatically altered her feelings towards me. It was a miracle and happened immediately after she asked for the help.

I have such a great wife. Also, we have a good Heavenly Father. I think he wants to help us as quickly as he can (D.C. 111:11 - I will order all things for your good as fast as ye are able to receive them.) and luckily for us he knows when he can and can't get involved as well as when he should and shouldn't get involved. I trust his judgement and appreciate him answering Jamie's prayer so quickly.

Have a great day.

LaDon

P.S. I share this with Jamie's blessing. She's a humble girl to be willing to let a few of her struggles be known (to the 2 or 3 people who'll read this :) I am very lucky.

No comments: