Monday, June 20, 2011

The Temple - where God dwells

In D.C. 124, the Saints are again commanded to build a temple.

25And again, verily I say unto you, let all my saints acome from afar.

26And send ye aswift messengers, yea, chosen messengers, and say unto them: Come ye, with all your bgold, and your silver, and your precious stones, and with all your antiquities; and with all who have cknowledge of antiquities, that will come, may come, and bring the dbox-tree, and the fir-tree, and the pine-tree, together with all the precious trees of the earth;

27And with iron, with copper, and with brass, and with zinc, and with all your precious things of the earth; and build a ahouse to my name, for the Most High to bdwell therein.

It has been my experience that every time I go to the temple, when I walk out I feel better than when I walked in. There is no other place that consistently does that for me. I believe it is where God dwells here on earth. I appreciate the resources church members around the world give in order for temples to exist more and more abundantly on the earth.

No comments: