Friday, December 23, 2011

Testimony of Paul - Desire that all knew of the Savior

Paul's answer to Agrippa after Agrippa said, "thou almost persuadest me to be a Christian" is interesting. From Acts 26:
28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.

29 And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.

He wishes that everyone there were a Christian in quite a powerful way. That is not what many say about religion, "we all worship the same God," or "it's just important that you're a good person". Why didn't he say that? Because he wanted people to have the blessings, comfort, and assurance that he had about life due to the Savior.

I hope to be altogether as Paul was also, a true believer.

No comments: