Sunday, August 7, 2011

Did Jesus Really Walk on the Earth?

I just read the blog of one of our friends who spent 3 months in Jerusalem. As I read, I felt that indeed, Jesus had been in those places and did actually teach and heal the people so long ago. I am convinced he is the Savior of the World and have the hope that we will meet him personally some day.

I am going to read the New Testament and capture my thoughts about Him here. I appreciate the Spirit which can help me know Jesus is a real person who gave his life to save us from sin and help us on a daily basis.

John 15 speaks of the Holy Ghost's role in teaching us about Jesus:

26But when the aComforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall btestify of me:

He did that for me today.


No comments: